Fledgling Wings Presents "Kids Rakhi Contest"
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED
KIDS’ RAKHI ART CONTEST
This year’s Family Rakhi wardrobe is on us!
“Create a drawing about the Rakhi festival”
Let’s make this Rakhi memorable. We are excited to bring to you a kid’s drawing contest! Contest will run till July 25th midnight. Kid’s artwork will be shared on parent’s Instagram profiles. Most popular artwork post will win the contest.
Create a drawing about the Rakhi festival.
Winner – One parent and the child can choose ANY one outfit each of their choice from entire store OR get our store's gift card of $150.
1st Runner Up – The child can choose ANY one outfit of their choice from entire store OR get
our store's gift card of $75.
2nd Runner Up – The child can choose ANY one outfit under $50 of their choice from entire store OR get
our store's gift card of $50.
Top 3 winner’s work will be displayed on website banner under Kid’s section.
Top artworks (co-founder choices) will be displayed on our website’s photo gallery.
Once the winners are declared, we will reach out to you on the registered email Id. Please respond with your selection and delivery address within 2 days.
*Instagram handle is essential during registration so we can match the email Id from your post.
- Follow us on Instagram. Search @fledglingwings
- You must be a resident of USA (50 states including District of Columbia).
- Kid’s age must be between 2yrs to 12yrs.
- Parent’s account must be public throughout the course of the contest.
How to register: Register here
- Enter parent name
- Child name
- Parent’s email ID
- Parent’s Instagram handle.
Register on our website using this link.
*One registration per child.
How to Submit:
- Write “Fledgling Wings” on the top corner of the artwork – optional.
- Share your kid’s artwork on your Instagram account after registering on our website here.
- Provide a creative caption for the artwork along with kid’s name.
- Must tag us on your post @fledglingwings
- Use hashtag #FledglingWingsRakhi
Post with highest popularity will win the contest.
Popularity = count of Likes on Instagram.
- Artwork that are not original works, or contain copyright imagery.
- Only one post per kid.
- Please read through contest rules for more information.